Mambo is a full-featured advanced content management system that is multi-purpose & can be used for everything starting from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Mambo is used across the globe to power government portals, corporate intranets and extra nets, E commerce sites, non-profit organizations, schools, churches & community sites. Due to its very powerful application process, it is very outstanding in usage for the small businesses & also for the personal websites.
The very dynamic features of Mambo Customization make it a very favourite web development application for all:
- User-Friendly: Mambo is very easy to use & is very much user-friendly in nature. It does not need any particular technical knowledge, but does need lot of experience & creative skills.
- Easy Installation: As Mambo is a web-based application, its installer takes only few minutes of yours, so does not waste much time & gets easily installed.
- Flexible: Mambo is very flexible. There are hundreds of extensions, plugin and add-on products available. These extras include forums, image, multimedia galleries, e Commerce and shopping carts, customer relationship managers, templates for themes of your site, document management tools and much more.
- Time & Cost Saving Tool: One time set up of Mambo is the only process required, after which even the non-technical users can create & update the websites with the increased productivity of the application. This process saves a lot of time & money as well, because of which it is more commonly & effectively used.
- Open Source Application: Mambo is an open source web development application, which is very flexible in its usage & also its free in usage under the terms of its license.
TFI Advanced & expertise Mambo Customization Services:
- Mambo Design templates
- Mambo Design integration
- Mambo Module Installation
- Clients specific Mambo Customization
- Updating the websites as per the Client specification with Mambo
- There are many other small Client-Customized services that Talents From India offers through its Mambo Dedicated Developers like page catching, RSS Feeding, websites searching, polls, forum & blogs management, calendar management, etc.
Skills of Mambo developers / programmers:
Education Level : Bachelor in Computer Science Or, Masters in Computer Applications Or, Any equivalent degree.
Database Skills : MS SQL server, MySql
Process and Methodologies: Web Development, E-Commerce, Content Management, OOPS
Still have a questions? about security, billing and many more..Check out our FAQ